Monday, October 6, 2008

my fuzzy adventure

Pssst, I'll let you in on a secret ... Here's a sneak peek at my latest project - my own design. I fell in love with the softness of this yarn at the Coats & Clark outlet. In fact, I couldn't put it down. So I've been putting a lot of thought about how to make best use of it.

Only time will tell whether this ends up anything like how I'm picturing it. And whether anyone else will think it's as fabulous as I do. I'll have to finish this first one and do a little market research to see what others think. If it works out as I hope, then I'm going make a bunch in the next several weeks for the Craft Show I'm taking part it. 

But this novelty yarn is terrible to work with. Really. It's driving me crazy. All that fuzziness makes it hard to see the strand itself. But as hard as it is to make sure I'm doing it right, it'd be impossible to see anything I did wrong. And it might just be fabulous!

No comments: