Sunday, November 9, 2008

finishing projects


I'm working on a second pair of mitts to go with the Pro Bono hats that are already knit. One more pair after this one, and then a pair of purple and red alpaca mitts. Then every hat has mitts and my knitting for the Warm Hands Network is done for this year.

Not sure what's next... Fingerless gloves for Lianne? A stripey hat for Teresa? Or maybe cast on my Taiga sweater? Right now, I'm leaning towards the sweater. The knitted sample sweater was on display at Briggs & Little - I'd forgotten how amazing it is. But a little voice is telling me to finish the little projects that have all been promised. We'll see what wins out.

But I don't expect to get too much knitting done today. It's Gavin's birthday. Time to put my keyboard aside and get on with making birthday breakfast - toasted bagels with cream cheese!

No comments: