Monday, March 9, 2009

what other Ravellers say

Yeah! I finished one sock and love it. The pattern is fun and looks really pretty when finished. It fits like a glove! Well, like a sock should… MimaB

So far, so good. These are a fun knit and turning out cute!! I love it! And it fits just perfect! jengi33

Finished!!! Love these socks! These are soooo comfy! silvercharm

I love, love love this pattern!!! It’s fabulous and so easy! ... Can’t wait to wear them (even though spring is upon us!) This pattern works up so fast!! I can’t tell you how much I love it? I’m just about ready to turn the heel :) And someone thinks I don’t knit very fast! HA! Did I mention I love this pattern? mushiginko

Finished my first ever Cookie A. pattern. It was wonderful. Very intuitive as I was knitting. I can’t wait to try more of her patterns. gornickmom

I absolutely love Cookies’ patterns! The first sock turned out so nice! MsNASCAR

Finally done with these! Once I actually started working on these diligently, they went very quickly. I love the finished result. Momwithsticks

What a fun sock to work on ... Bring on more Aussi and Cookie A. Palinka

This is the first time I have done a pattern by Cookie A. I have drooled over them for awhile now, but never got around to knitting any. I love this pattern. It is very simple, fast, and a whole lot of fun. navywife

No comments: