Thursday, November 19, 2009

everything but knitting


There's been lots going on, but not much knitting.

Work's been crazy busy - a clear sign that Christmas is near; all the clients want their promos in time to lure you. Better now than last minute, though. But the frantic pace leaves me no time to knit.

We hosted my nephew for his very first sleepover. Which brought Gavin and me back to the world of kids... Kraft Macaroni & Cheese for dinner, Madagascar II on DVD as the evening's entertainment and Lion King as a bedtime story. Again, not much knitting.

So you'll understand that I've only made it halfway through the gusset on the second Pomatomus sock. And nowhere at all on the rest of my projects. Only two days 'til the weekend!

2 comments:

Frieda said...

That seems to be the story of my life too . Call it "Knitting Interrupted " .

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

no knitting, but a lot of laughs with Madagascar 2!