Thursday, March 18, 2010

adorable


When I joined Ravelry almost two years ago, the very first pattern added to my Favourites was this one - a collection of stuffed Bunnies. Adorable, but there hasn't been any reason for me to knit them.

A few weeks ago my sister-in-law proposed an Easter visit with her family. Perhaps the timing of the visit can be explained because my Mom passed away last year at Easter; the natural inclination is to spend time together as a family. A good idea, I think.

Then I happened across this pattern for Easter Egg cosies. On Easter Sunday morning, my six yr old niece, and, my 10, 9 and 2 yr old nephews will be together - wouldn't it be a nice surprise to awake to find a carton of Kinder Surprise Eggs with handknit cosies? Adorable.

2 comments:

Frieda said...

Lucky guys to have such a nice aunty ! Great idea !

One pair of Hands said...

Sorry its a sad anniversary for you.
The bunnies are lovely and a great idea.