Tuesday, June 8, 2010

getting things done


Today on the train I'll be starting the gusset increases on my second Medusa Cascade sock. Progress has slowed to a crawl on this, mostly because work has been so busy that I've been putting in extra hours. Today is also the day that the guy comes to blow in more insulation into our attic. We're adding about a dozen more inches of loose fill, with the hope that the house stays cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. We've been talking about having this done for more than a year amongst the neighbours. Weeks and weeks of back and forth. Enough already, Gavin and I agreed to just go ahead and do it. I won't be surprised if this time next year the neighbours are still talking about it, but haven't done anything about it.

2 comments:

Allison said...

What a great way to pass time on the train!

By the way you've been nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award in my latest blog post. Hope you have fun with it!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Ugh - I know hat you mean about work-busy - I've finally got an evening to my self and I'm kicking back and picking up the needles as soon as I'm done on my blog!