Wednesday, June 2, 2010

happiness is ...


Local radio reported that Canadians are ranked number two in the world in happiness with their living situation. Number One? The Dutch. I believe it. Makes me think of that beer ad that ran throughout the Olympic coverage in February ... we have more square feet of awesomeness per person... well, you get the picture.

Here in my little corner of happiness, progress continues on the second sock. Just a bit more straight knitting to go before I start the gusset increases. Once I get to the heel, there's really not much left, is there? By the end of the week I should be back to my Flip-Flop socklets redesign.

2 comments:

Frieda said...

Looking good !

Wanderingcatstudio said...

They are looking great. I wish I had time to knit but this week is just too busy!