Thursday, June 3, 2010

movie nights knitting


We've been on a bit of a movie kick lately - partly because all our usual TV shows are finished for the season and partly because the evenings have been rainy. After seeing Robin Hood in theatres, Gavin remarked on how similar it was to Gladiator. Was it? I'd never watched Gladiator despite the fact that we received the DVD as a gift many years ago. Time to dig it out and have a look. After seeing both, I'd have to agree: same movie, different costumes. Despite that, both movies were entertaining and worth the time, I think.

And isn't a blanket the perfect knitting for movie nights? This Blue-Muda Triangle Blanket that I started in the last days of my vacation is nearly done. Another project that should be finished by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I so want to see Robin Hood - I've been on a bit of a Russell Crowe kick lately. I fugured it would pretty much be a Gladiator repeat, but Gladiator is one of my favs so that's not bad is it?