Friday, July 9, 2010

while it rains


There something about a colourwork chart that just pulls me along. One more round, I think, and I can see what the green looks like. Oh, and then a couple more rounds to finish the greens. Round after round the pattern reveals itself. This has been a really fun and interesting knit so far. One thing, though, with the body of the sock knit in two colours the fabric is thick. My finished socks are more likely to be worn as slippers around the house rather than socks for wearing in shoes.

The first drops of rain woke me at about 6:30 this morning. Now, after about 2 hours of steady rain, the temperature has already dropped a couple of degrees. Looks like the heat wave has ended. Maybe tonight I can finish up that second sleeve on my Tea Leaves cardigan?

No comments: