Saturday, October 23, 2010

a bad idea, maybe


Tomorrow Shirley and I are going to the Creativ Festival. I know what you're thinking: isn't that a bad idea for someone supposedly on a yarn diet? We'll see. If I overspend or come home with bags of impulsive purchases, then yes, a bad idea.

But I have a plan. There are only three things I'll consider buying:

i) Worsted weight yarn in colours that compliment the Aegean colourway of these blanket squares so that I can knit a border.

ii) Vibrant green sock yarn to suit two names on my Christmas knitting list.

iii) any unbelievable deal that is just too good to be true.

Item number three certainly leaves me some leeway, doesn't it? I just have to be strong and determined to stick to my plan. I think I can, I think I can...

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Blanket looks fantastic!
Have fun at the festival!

One pair of Hands said...

Yarn diet? What an 'orrible thought.
I do like your blanket.

Villa-loredana said...

the blanket is marveolous. Loredana