Sunday, October 17, 2010

Embossed Leaves


And that's sock number two! Now that they're finished and on my feet, I like the pattern even better. These socks fit beautifully and are really, really comfortable! The pattern is clearer when the sock is stretched on my feet, so I think the yarn choice has worked out fine as well. I'd been a bit worried about that! Still, I'm considering knitting the pattern once more in a quieter colourway just to see how that turns out.

More good news? That's another completed Christmas knitting project. Despite being distracted by blankets, among other things, my Christmas knitting list has not been completely ignored. Of the nine pairs of socks planned, four pairs are done. So I'm not feeling too desperate. Yet.

2 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

they look brill- go you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish. They are beautiful!