Saturday, February 12, 2011

the final bird


As you probably know the Goldfinch is angry too! Well why wouldn't she be; those rotten pigs stole her eggs as well. With that, the entire set of Angry Birds amigurumi is complete ... provided Karla isn't busy writing more patterns for the other birds. Gavin is very happy with his set and now I can knit my lengthwise scarf in peace without hearing any muttering about it not being an angry bird.

The amigurumi are very cute and now I'm thinking that maybe I'll make a couple more sets. After all, there's an awful lot of acrylic yarn left over. Besides, wouldn't a set of these with an Apple iTunes gift card be a perfect birthday gift for each of my teenage nephews?

1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

They are so cute! Is it just me or does the finch remind you of Bert from Sesame Street too?