Thursday, February 17, 2011

the last 10 grams


With just 10 grams of yarn left and just 4-1/2 inches knit, it's clear that I need more Jojoland Melody Superwash yarn to complete my scarf. My planned trip to Pick Up Sticks may fall through though - Saturday's forecast is windy and unseasonably mild. Sounds perfect for surfing, but we'll see. One thing I've learned: you can't put much stock in the weather forecast.

My plan for today is to knit this last bit of yarn and then turn my attention to the next WIP awaiting resolution - Caspian Sea Socks. Started last summer, progress on the second sock was abruptly halted in the fall in favour of Christmas knitting. No excuses now, so I'd better get to it.

2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

That is such pretty yarn.

Louise said...

Great socks. They look like a fun knit!