Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday's List of Awesome

Once again, Neil Pasricha's list is my inspiration for today's post; a post to celebrate small pleasures.

i) Feeling the chill of the basement floor on the hottest day ever.

ii) Being startled when a fried 3 TB drive suddenly comes back to life after cooling down for a few hours.

iii) Finding a nickel in my change from the year of my birth.

iv) Discovering that Monday was my three year Blogversary, and yes, I only just realized it.

v) Seeing "Dye Lot: 01" on the sock yarn that arrived in the mail.

4 comments:

Caffeine Girl said...

Dye lot 01! That is pretty cool!

CrochetBlogger said...

Congrats on the blog anniversary!

Frieda said...

Congratulations hitting the 3 year mark , pretty good !

Love your Thursday posts , awesome !

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

3 years?! wonderful!!