Thursday, September 8, 2011

hints of the changing season

Bow Falls Fingering - Dandelion


I'm not quite ready to admit summer is over but there are definitely some signs that the fall season is imminent:

  • the days are getting shorter;  it's dark by 8pm
  • the leaves are starting to change colour
  • people are dressed in long pants and sweaters
  • there are shows on TV that aren't reruns
  • the kids are back in school
  • hockey season starts soon
  • it's time to cast on a new pair of socks

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohhh, that color is gorgeous!! I love Fall, my favorite time of year!!!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I'm feeling it to - it's like Labour day hitand someone flipped the "autumn" switch.
Love the sock yarn.

Vivianne said...

LOL my post today was on the same topic ! :) depressing, isn't it ...